Car, motorbike and bike race in Cheste’s Ricardo Tormo circuit
This type of events take place the whole year round on the Valencian circuit.
- February 5 and 6: winter training for many Moto2 and Moto3 pilots.
- February 29 and March 1: Racing Legends; classical care venue with many related activities.
- April 25 and 26: Valencia NASCAR Fest. Enjoy a wide selection of family activities part of this American racing festival.
- May 9 and 10: Spanish Endurance Championship and Clio Cup, races with Renault Clio’s best drivers.
- May 23 and 24: the second FIM CEV Repsol, with Junior Moto3 World Championship and European Moto2 Championship pilots.
- May 30 and 31: the eSBK Spanish Superbike Championship starts; the national speed championship.
- June 13: VolRace Summer, a day to enjoy your passion for four wheels, drift and music.
- June 20 and 21: Lamera Cup, a French endurance car race.
- July 4 and 5: 24 Hours Cyclo Circuit, a cycling endurance race by teams.
- September 12 and 13: motorbikes return with the Interautonomous Speed Championship, thrilling races with much equaled drivers.
- September 26 and 27: Racing Weekend RFEdA, with Formula 4, GT and racing cars.
- November 8: FIM CEV Repsol meet, a competition from which nearly all the best riders of the World Motorbike Championship have come out of.
- November 13, 14 and 15: the MotoGP season closes with the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana.
The entrance to many of the events is free of charge. Check prices and buy tickets for those races that require it at: