Valencia celebrates its first ‘La Nadalenca’ (Christmas leisure event)
From now until 6 January, enjoy a complete fun-packed programme of events for the whole family at this Christmas venue in Valencia’s Plaza de Toros.
‘La Nadalenca’ activities include a beer festival, circus shows, a gastronomic fair, children’s musicals, monologues, concerts, a huge New Year’s Eve party and a traditional Spanish ‘three kings’ market.
All activities take place inside a heated circus tent set up for the occasion.
- From December 4 to 9. Beer fest with many types of ‘exclusive’ beers availabe to enjoy along concerts and a variety of food.
- From 11 to 16 December. Enjoy the daring, brutal but elegant circus show ‘Killerland’.
- From 19 to 23 December. ‘Gastro Market’, food fair accompanied by concerts and good music.
- On 26, 27 and 30 December. Comedy monolgues Alex O´Dogherty/Xavi Castillo, Enrique San Francisco/Miki Dkai and José Corbacho.
- On 28 December. Concert by Los Mojinos Escozios, the last of their ‘Los grandes 2018’ tour.
- On 29 December. An amazing musical performance by Manel Fuentes & The Spring´s Team Band, with the concert ‘Tribute to Bruce Springsteen’.
- On 31 December. Celebrate New Year’s Eve with the ‘Coliseo Winter Music’.
- From 2 to 6 January, a ‘Three Kings Market’ Christmas market.