Benidorm’s VIII International Organ Festival
Seven organ concerts will take place at church of San Jaime and Santa Ana of Benidorm.
All concerts will be free of charge (seating capacity or close to 300 seats) and held at 20:00 some fridays of January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
The programme includes concerts with soloist organ players as well as concerts with chamber instruments.
- January 31: Pablo Márquez (organ) and José Ángel Isla (trombone).
- February 28: Daniel Oyarzabal (organ).
- March 27: Brice Montagnoux (organ) and Eva Villegas (clarinet).
- April 24: Alberto Mammarella (organ).
- May 29: Javier Ortigas (organ).
- November 20: Miguel Bernal (organ), Francisco Amaya (organ) and Adolfo Gutiérrez (cello).
- 11 December: Christmas concert with Benantzi Bilbao (organ), José Antonio Gonzaga (oboe) and Pedro Cusac (oboe).
Parroquia de San Jaime y Santa Ana (Benidorm)