Christmas in Alicante
‘Vive la ilusión de la Navidad’ – a complete set of Christmas-related activities in the city of Alicante.
Events, most of which are for the family, will take place in different parts of the city. Some of them are:
- The Santa Claus house, a magical place where the little ones can take their list of Christmas wishes.
- An ice rink, giant slide or obstacle course (wipe-out) at the Plaza de Toros.
- Multimedia projection on the town hall facade linking Santa Claus and Alicante.
- A Christmas fair, with traditional attractions for adults and children alike such as booths, raffles, skill games and a big Wheel, roller coasters or bumper cars.
- ExpoNadal, an indoor family day out including robots, dinosaurs, inflatable castles, obstacle courses, virtual reality simulators and fairground rides.
Santa Claus house with children’s attractions
Where?: Panteón de Quijano.
When?: Until December 24th.
- Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 22:00.
- Friday to Sunday 10:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 00:00.
- 24 December from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00.
The ice rink and the giant slide
Where?: Plaza del Toros.
When?: Until 5 January.
- From 10:00 to 22:00.
- 24 and 31 December from 10:00 to 15:00.
- December 25 and January 1 from 10:00 to 16:00.
Videomapping ‘A Christmas in Alicante’
Where?: Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
When?: Until December 29th.
- From 21 to 29 December at 19:30, 20:30 and 21:30.
- On December 24th there will be a single session at 19:30.
Christmas Attractions Fair
Where?: Recinto Feria de Rabasa, behind Decathlon.
When?: Until January 6th.
- Working days, from 17:00 to 00:00.
- Weekends and holidays, from 10:00 to 00:00.
Where?: IFA (Recinto Ferial de Alicante).
When?: From 21 December to 6 January.
- From 11:00 to 21:00.
- 24, 31 December and 6 January, from 11:00 to 19:00.
- 25 December, from 17:00 to 21:00.
- 1 January, from 16:00 to 21:00.
- January 5, from 11:00 to 18:00.