‘Second International Blues Festival’ in Alicante
The festival takes place from 22 to 23 of March and the main part of the events will take place in the cultural centre Las Cigarreras in Alicante.
During the day there will be free workshops and open-air concerts followed by indoor evening concerts at the Caja Negra de Las Cigarreras . Tickets are a bargain at EUR 10 for one day access and EUR 15 for two day access rights.
As from 15 March there will already be other activities such as moderated discussions, conferences and photographic exhibitions.
- March 15, 18:00: Moderated discussion: ‘El Blues en los locales de la provincia en los años 80-90’ at Forum Fnac.
- March 21, 19:30: Conference ‘De la plantación al gueto. Un viaje por la historia del Blues’ at Forum Fnac.
- March 22, from 16:00: Concerts and workshops at Las Cigarreras.
- March 23, from 10:00: Concerts and workshops at Las Cigarreras.
- March 15 to 29: ‘Photographic exhibition about the 1st edition of the Festival’ at Forum Fnac.