Christmas in Alicante 2020-2021
Alicante presents an extensive programme of Christmas activities in which traditions are maintained and the safety of the residents is preserved, in compliance with the anti-VID-19 regulations.
The programme contains many family proposals organised in different locations around the city such as:
- From 27 November to 6 January: Belén Oficial, in Alicante Town Hall.
- From 28 November to 10 January: Christmas Market and Children’s Exhibition, in Plaza Séneca.
- From 30 November to 6 January: Social Nativity Scene, in Plaza de la Montañeta.
- From 1 December to 6 January: Sagrada Familia Monumental, in Plaza del Ayuntamiento.
- From 4 to 24 December: La Casita de San Nicolás, in Plaza Séneca.
- From 4 December to 7 January: El Portalet de Belén, in Calle Labradores 15.
- From 1 to 5 January: The Royal Camp of the messengers of the Three Kings, in Plaza Gabriel Miró.