Don’t miss out Alicante’s ‘Mareena Craft Beer Fest’
This event takes place from 21 to 23 September in Alicante’s port plaza area.
This third ‘Mareena Craft Beer Fest’ offers the best craft beer and great food in unbeatable settings.
Beer lovers may chose between over 60 types of national and international beer, with marks such as
- Tercer Tiempo Cerveza Artesana
- Cervezas Santa
- Cervezas Abadía
- Cerveses Lluna
- Cervezas Alegría
- Cervezas Althaia Artesana
- Cervezas Postiguet
- Zeta Beer
- Cervezas Tyris
- Birra & Blues
- Cervezas Montmira
- Antiga Cerveza Artesanal Valenciana
- Spigha Cervesa
- Cervezas El Zorro de Oro
- Cervezas Ébora
- Cerveses La Pirata
- Cervesa Guineu
- Laugar Brewery
- Stone Brewing
- Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan
Five restaurants offer a variety of food such as alicantino rice, homemade lasaña, Mexican food or craft cheese with gluten-free options available too.
There will also be live music, table football, activities, raffles and other surprises.
Free entrance, just pay per consumption.
- Friday 21 September from 17.00 to 00.00
- Saturday 22 September from 12.00 to 00.00
- Sunday 23 September from 12.00 to 23.00