Wine tourism at “Bodegas Bocopa” (Petrer)
Enter the world of wine at Bodegas BOCOPA and visit its wineries in Petrer (Alicante).
Find out where and how their quality still and sparkling wines are fermented. Let yourself be surprised by its impressive cellar with more than 1 000 oak barrels and relax in its exclusive showroom tasting its Mediterranean wines.
Choose from a variety of visits (some require a minimum quota):
- Tourist visit: includes a guided tour, the tasting of three wines and some snacks.
- Tourist visit plus: includes a guided visit, the tasting of five wines and a pork and cheese tapa.
- Gastronomic tour: includes a sightseeing tour and lunch at one of the local recommended restaurants.
- Visit “Mister Chef”: includes a guided tour and a tasting-pairing of 6 wines and a fusion of Alicante tapas and international cuisine (temporarily cancelled).
- Gourmet Premium” visit: includes a guided tour and a tasting-pairing of seven top quality wines with local typical products (temporarily cancelled).
- Wine tour: includes a guided tour and a tasting of eight wines led by an oenologist or sommelier (temporarily cancelled).
In addition, all visits include the gift of a jute (traditional straw) hat.
Timetable (always by appointment)
- From Monday to Friday: morning and afternoon.
- Saturdays: mornings.
- Sundays: consult.