Christmas in Alicante 2021-2022
Life the excitement of Christmas with a complete set of related activities in the city of Alicante.
Events, most of which are for the family, will take place in different parts of the city. Some of them are:
- From 26 November to 6 January: Sagrada Familia Monumental, in Esplanade of Alicante.
- From 30 November to 6 January: Belén Oficial, in Alicante Town Hall.
- From 1 to 6 January: Christmas Market, in Paseo Federico Soto.
- From 2 to 24 December: House of Saint Nicholas, in Plaza Séneca.
- From 2 to 10 January: Children’s Exhibition, in Plaza Séneca.
- From 3 December: Christmas Fair, in Recinto Ferial de Rabasa.
- From 3 December to 6 January: Social Nativity Scene, in Plaza de la Montañeta.
- From 4 December to 6 January: Portalet de Belén, in calle Labradores 15.
- From 4 December to 6 January: Christmas in the Square, in Plaza de Toros.
- From 26 December to 4 January: Royal Camp of the messengers of the Three Kings, in Plaza Gabriel Miró.