Visit Benidorm’s VII International Organ Festival
Seven organ concerts will take place at church of San Jaime and Santa Ana of Benidorm.
All concerts will be free of charge (seating capacity or close to 300 seats) and held at 20.00 the last fridays of January, February, March, April, May, November and December (saturday).
The programme includes concerts with soloist organ players as well as concerts with chamber instruments. This year, for the first time, women organists will be taking part.
- 25 January: Gustav Auzinger.
- 22 February: Saskia Roures.
- 29 March: Adolfo Gutierrez Viejo on the organ and Adolfo Gutiérrez Arenas on the cello.
- 26 April: Ana Belén García.
- 31 May: Susana García Lastra on organ and Carlos Navarro Zaragoza on trumpet.
- 29 November: Miguel Bernal Ripoll on the organ and soprano Julia Ruiz.
- 21 December: Christmas concert with Josep Vicent Giner on the organ and the Benidorm Choir Group.